We have to privilege of being friends w/ some of the seriously most wonderful people on the planet. They are the ying to our yang and unfortunately we don't get to see eachother often enough (someday that will hopefully be rectified - in our future co-op, (Keri, that lady on househunters was SO annoyingly green!)). Anywho, we decided we needed an adult vacation, which included a fabulous condo, brats, x-country skiinng, sledding, stinky hottubbing (for the boys), amazing white chile, lots and lots of cookies, puzzles, Ticket to Ride and a romantic evening at Visconti's (if you ever to to Leavenworth you HAVE to go THERE!!!!)
The infamous Leavenworth Hat Shop.

We're not very good at getting group shots, this is our best one to date.
This was Keri's first time skiing - EVER! She did fantastic inspite of having some stomach flu while maintaining her ridiculously good looking model photogenosity (I know its not a word, I made it up). I mean, wow! Zoram is one lucky man, I wish I looked that good on a good day, let alone w/ the stomach flu! That said, now I can post this video:
3 comments:
that was a fun trip, i love you Shauna
HA! I'm sure you noticed the video was missing on my blog post. Thanks for posting it here :)
That was a great vacation...I guess we'll have to do it again sometime.
Love the last picture of you and Brannon, so cute!
Post a Comment