Friday, December 04, 2009

Happy, can you feel it?

Today, things that are making me happy, physically happy, the kind of happy your body almost can't contain:

-Listening to music (A Fine Frenzy and Zee Avi as of late)

-Dancing, even if its in my living room, any kind of dancing as long as it involves twirling and pointing my toes.

-This:
-and This:
-and especially this (I'm excited for my hot date on Saturday):

-When the sun warms my skin.

-Young Women, I love you guys!!!

-Thinking of where all "this" is going, my life and the prospect of eternal happiness (doesn't that just sound wonderful?)

-Art, mostly found on Etsy.

-Looking at Christmas lights on the tree in the dark.

What's making you feel happy today?



1 comment:

Emma said...

I have a friend with an esty shop photography and art. I'll send a link if you want!