Monday, December 07, 2009

The Disney

Our day at Disneyland with Grandpa, Nana, Aunt Richelle and Aunt Sarah. These pictures were narrowed from the 250 that Grandpa took! It was so much fun to go with Belize, she was just enchanted by the whole thing! She was really scared in Snow White and covered her ears the whole time, after that we figured out she doesn't like dark rides. I think her favorites were the Goofy roller coaster (she even put her hands up in the air while we climbed the peak), meeting Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Ariel (she waited in line for AN HOUR! without complaint! and then said, "Those princesses were so cute!"), meeting Mickey Mouse (she told him she liked his house) and It's a small world. It was a magical day!































4 comments:

Keri said...

oh my goodness that looks like it was so much fun! i love the pics of BElize and the princesses. So sweet.

Mj said...

I love Disney Land! I'm hoping we can go this summer, how awesome your whole family went with you guys. Belize didn't look scared of the characters, that's impressive! I too love the one of Belize with Snow White. You all look like you had a great time! Cute pictures of you and your sisters.

Erka said...

That looked like a lot of fun! So nice you guys live close and can easily go!You could tell Belize had a good time.

Becca said...

I'm jealous! I LOVE Disneyland! Your family is so cute. :)