Saturday, November 07, 2009

Momma said there'd be days like this.

It's true that you don't know anything about kids until you have them. You can't know how much you'll love them, how much they'll push your buttons, how much fun they are or how much TROUBLE they'll get into. Ever wonder what would happen if you spilled 2 gallons of liquid laundry detergent on the carpet? If you'd like to know you can ask Rio, he's a non-certified professional.
He is so cute naked I couldn't resist taking this picture- but I SHOULD have, because he peed right after I snapped the shot!
Man, I love him. I love being his mom, I love everything about him.

3 comments:

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

Way too cute - and I love your comments - you always hit it right on! love you~~~

Josephine said...

he is so handsome!!!!

The Jager Family said...

I agree Rio is so darn cute! And I love that he is always ready to flash his handsome smile.