Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Well, baby, I went down and got it for you.

A picture of Brannon just cause I love him and he looks super cool in his sunglasses. He's on his internal medicine rotation and we're enjoying his slightly less insane schedule. The blue bomber died (his Cannondale road bike) . . . tear! Actually, TEARS, because it was his only mode of transportation. So we are currently and obsessively looking on craigslist for a REALLY REALLY good steal. Eli (one of Bro's chiefs) is graciously letting us borrow his old bike. Thanks Eli you are a lifesaver! (and a pretty good looking astronaut, I'm not kidding, its really him in the video.)
Belize was introduced to the wonderful world of finger paint, she giggled the whole time.
The Ortons sent a package with this Tinkerbell nightgown. She calls it her, "Nattygale" and loves looking at it in the mirror.
This is Belize's new dancing face. I'm not quite sure why she thinks she should lift her eyebrows when she dances but its very entertaining. She's really into dancing to Taylor Swift music videos. Yes, I know its random.

1 comment:

Mj said...

Belize is so funny! I hope you guys found a good deal for a bike...