Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My bad

The other day Belize sat on Rio. I told her she needed to have a time out and she said, "My bad, Mom." I know I post a lot of singing videos on the blog but it is so absolutely adorable when she sings, I can't help myself! She has also started making up her own songs which are hilarious but I haven't been able to catch it on video, last night she was singing at the top of her lungs (while she was supposed to be going to sleep), something about how she loved her cousins.


I did not teach the kids how to do this, it just happened, I swear!
Belize does this at least once or twice a day while we're eating except usually the, "You shouldn't have to go" is with much more vigor and occasionally drink spraying.
Here is the translation: "You shouldn't have to go! There are plenty for China!"

2 comments:

Emma said...

sooooooooo cute!

Bri said...

I love the videos. And I hope you have a good friend in process. :) We miss you!