Sunday, August 30, 2009

Batch of cuteness

Xochi these updates are for you!
If you click on this pic you can see next to Rio's eye where he tried to gauge his eye out with a straw.
This is one of Rio's best faces yet! He does it all the time.
Belize warms up to Uncle Blair in 2 seconds. He has been doing some trips to Santa Barbara for work and we are lucky enough to have him drop by now and then. Belize LOVES it! He is already a professional Grandpa with 20 grandkids or so.
We found this cool SeaLab near our house. It's kind of like a community aquariam for rescued animals and they take you on a tour behind the scenes- and its FREE! Rio desperately tried to throw himself off Brannon's shoulders into the tanks.
Rio and his friend cute friend, Abbey playing at the beach!

5 comments:

Xochi said...

Thanks Shauna! Love Rio's new face! Too cute.

robin marie said...

Rio is getting so big!

Erka said...

First of all, I feel so bad Rio got hurt so close to th eeye! Second, oh my goodness, I love his eye color! I hope it stays!
Belize is such a beach girl already, I don't think she'll ever want to move out of California now!

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

We love FREE! Your blog is so cute, thanks for sharing so we can keep posted on how fast those two little ones are growing! Love you~

Mj said...

I'm so jealous you're so close to a beach! Well, a beach that you're able to wear a swim suit and get in the water! Belize and Rio always have the cutest smiles!