We did our first touristy thing and went to the Santa Monica Pier. Belize rode with me on the ferris wheel. I don't consider myself afraid of heights but it was REALLY high, its got a breathe-taking view of the ocean and the coast line.
Belize wasn't scared at all and it lasted a LONG time (like 20 minutes). Brannon had the camera and had a hard time getting a good shot of us. So here is me and if you look closely you can see Belize's head behind the railing. I took some shots from my cell phone so i'll have to upload those later.
Poor Rio and Brannon had to wait half an hour for us to stand in line and finish the ferris wheel.
We bought a few tickets for Belize to go on some rides (I don't think she was exactly tall enough but almost). Here Brannon is explaining to her that she'll have to go on the ride herself. I think she was a little nervous, we had to attempt a few times.
This ride was pretty big time for little kids and i have to say, I am surprised that she went by herself, i think it helped that other kids were on it too.
Looking like she's having the ride of her life.
Getting off the ride: "I want to do it again!" "That was so exciting!"
I like both of these pictures cause the kids are both in action. Belize running and Rio about to give his pirate face.
1 week ago



1 comment:
I cant tell if that is a Gregg face or an Orton face that Rio is making. Hmmm, which side is more piratey? I will have to think about it a little longer
Post a Comment