Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swan Pwincess


Naya and Belize at the zoo, it makes my heart sad to think that they will live in different states.
Belize VOLUNTEERED for this photo op and got Naya to join her, what cuties!
Me and my Dad celebrating our B-Days.  Dad - if you weren't my dad, i'd worry.  I love you, aren't you excited to use the senior menu at Denny's?!?!?!  Richelle- that cake looks amazing, keep up the good work.
Rio + Rib = first step to becoming a man.
Rio + A1 sauce = maybe I don't want to be a man quite yet!
A sunny afternoon at Gas Works park (who named this park and what's that smell?  Oh, it's the 20 homeless people who live there.)

Belize called these her "scary feet".  She is kindof obsessed with scary things right now and likes to talk about them a lot.
Abuela trying to keep Belize occupied while caulking the bathtub - can I buy some of her patience?
Nana is already going thru with grandkid withdrawls but on the flip side, we've had babysitters A PLENTY!  :)
Recently Belize has taken to watching the ballet (the real one), she wants to watch "The Rose Adagio" over and over again.
My attempt at being a super creative mom while packing.  Making dresses out of wrapping paper lasted all of 2 minutes.
I think I might know where this kid gets his good looks.


Belizism #1
Grandma Gregg: "Rio's like a rock!"
Belize: "I am like a tree.  Nana is like a seashell.:
Nana: "What's mommy like?"
Belize: "A frog."
Nana: "What's daddy like?"
Belize: "A swan."
Nana: "What's grandpa like?"
Belize: "Swan Pwincess."  (It's been our movie of torture lately).

Rio:  Got his second tooth, has mastered sitting and can now make raspberry kisses.

Belizism #2
Me: "Heavenly Father lives in heaven."
Belize: "No, Heavenly Father lives at the symphony and plays the tuba."

1 comment:

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

What cute babies!! You are REALLY going to miss all your FREE babysitters - we have been paying $8/hour or more for two kids for over 5 years now! Our sitter is getting her driver's permit - and I'm SURE we've paid her enough for her to pay for at least 1/2 a car. But I am envious of your new adventure - off to California! Love you! How come no "Shauna's Birthday" pictures??