I have to write this down before I forget:
This morning Belize was whining about something (USE YOUR WORDS!) and the conversation went like this:
Me: "What's wrong?"
Belize: "I'm just freaking out."
Me (trying HARD not to laugh): "Why are you freaking out?"
Belize: "Cause I'm just mad."
Me: "Why are you mad?"
Belize: "Cause I'm just angry."
Me: "Why are you angry?"
Belize: "Cause I'm just so upset."
Maybe we need to work on the positive feeling descriptions a little bit!
Also, Rio just had his 6 month appt today: 18 lb 12 oz and 27 inches tall. That's my big boy! I also gave up on soley breast feeding. He now takes a bottle a few times a day and eats babyfood twice a day (doesn't seem to care what flavor as long as it's food). He's also getting quite good at raspberry kisses, what a great happy kid!
Oh and more on Belize: She's getting to be a little lover, she loves cuddling and when I rock her at night (after I rock Rio, of course it's her turn) and when she asks in her little sweet voice if I can sing, "I love to see the Temple" one more time. And my heart melts when she give me a hug and says, I love you so much.



4 comments:
I think it's amazing that Belize can identify all those feelings! So cute too!
Belize is a cutie and a crack up. let me know if you want to get together to play.
Belize is awesome. I love the family picture at the top by the way.
I can't believe how well Belize can talk! I love how she asks you to sing her one more song and then says she loves you. Those moments make all the craziness worth while!
Post a Comment