Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Check out the brief but present, playing the piano with her TOE!!!  Man, this girl is talented!

Some people would consider it a form of torture, to Belize - a game before nap time.

To commemorate the inaguration of our new president, Bak-O-Mama.

Let's call this video- "Ode to the broken guitar string"  Sorry Grandpa, we'll have to buy you a new one!

We've entered a new make-believe phase with Belize, mainly of saying, "Hi, 
How you doin'?" in a really high voice.

3 comments:

Thoma Lee & Ron Olsen said...

Your little ones are so CUTE! We love looking at your blog....

Krysten said...

Oh goodness, its funny you mentioned Madi looking like Karen. Sylvia showed me a picture of Karen and she and Madi could have been twins. I thought she looked a lot like me till I saw that picture. I am with you I don't ever want them to get older either.

Love the videos. Madi loves to have David spin her too.

Erka said...

Belize's cuteness has no end!
"Bak-o-Mama" made me laugh really hard!