Friday, February 06, 2009

He's not heavy, he's my brother.

Rio continues to be a ray of sunshine in our lives.  He is so happy and is finally sleeping better at night.  He's quite fascinated with his hands right now and tries to eat them all the time.  Belize loves on Rio quite aggressively and I think he's getting the hang of having an older sibling, he's quite content to watch her do anything.  He smiles not just with his mouth but with his whole body.




4 comments:

Mj said...

Rio is so dang cute! I love the picture of him looking at the camera while Belize is plastering a big one on him!

Lauralee Flores said...

ADORABLE!!!

manders said...

Your kids are so adorable, we need to get together soon I miss you.

cat said...

oh my cuteness! i am LOVIN' that last one of him by himself. seriously adorable.