I found this sweet gem on the camera this week! :)
Do you think they are checking for eachother's boogers?
Rio had his first swim, he was pretty chill and almost fell asleep. Belize used floaties for the first time and when she finally figured out she could "swim" her face was PRICELESS!!! Pure joy!
Her grandparents got her a toy screwgun for Christmas. We're remodeling our kitchen. Nuff said.
Other Belizisms this week, "I gotta idea" and "I gonna think about it (referring to waiting to poop)". Potty training Round 2 - Belize did amazing, something just clicked and she is now dry through nighttime and naps pretty consistantly, she still has some accidents but she's doing awesome!
Rio has been figuring out how to get his hands to his mouth and has giggled a few times!
My sweetiepies missing their Dad. Bro is on the East Coast interviewing w/ Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell, Boston University, Albert Einstein Long Island Jewish, and Brown University. They've probably watched the Lion King (movie of choice lately) 5 times so far!
1 week ago



7 comments:
Rio is getting so big! He's adorable! Hope things go well with Brannons interviews, and with you while you are alone!
I love the floaties! Brooklyn got some for Christmas and we just might have to go to the community center to give them a shot!
And look at how skinny you look missy. You're baby is only a couple of months and you're already back to being a hottie :)
P.S. No sweat on the movie thing. When dad's gone you do what you gotta do!
Aw, Belize does look so sad! And yes, I ditto what was said about how skinny you look! Man, ever since I moved to Ohio, food has been my best friend! I feel the baby weight returning! With no baby of course, not yet anyways! :-) --Be sure to let us know what you hear from the interviews!
I can't believe how big belize is. She is so cute and Rio is adorable. Good luck with remodeling.
Rio is so adorable I love his cheeks. I miss you tons. Let's catch up. Hope you are all doing well...
I loved the picture of Rio smiling big sitting on the couch! He is getting to be cuter and cuter each day! Congrats to Belize on doing so well with potty training, and learning how to swim!
that is such a great picture second from the bottom of rio! so funny.
Post a Comment