Cute, cute videos! Belize is one smart little girl! So funny too! I can't believe how well she talks! My favorite frazes were: "I'm alright, momma!" and "He too little!"
Her MERRY CHRISTMAS is SO adorable! Thanks for the link to your blog. One word of advice...don't forget to take as many videos of Rio as you do of Belize. I didn't do that. ;)
3 comments:
Cute, cute videos! Belize is one smart little girl! So funny too! I can't believe how well she talks!
My favorite frazes were: "I'm alright, momma!" and "He too little!"
I love her pigtails, she is so cute & hilarious! Your videos came out really well!
Her MERRY CHRISTMAS is SO adorable! Thanks for the link to your blog. One word of advice...don't forget to take as many videos of Rio as you do of Belize. I didn't do that. ;)
Post a Comment