Oh I am so sorry to hear that he has been sick. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Hey are you going to be at your Grandmas for Thanksgiving. I have something I need to drop off for you.
Of course, when am i not up for Aunt Faye's salad, I know its your favorite! ;) We won't be there til 4 or so though. Love to see you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh goodness, we will be having Aunt Fates salad as well. Thankfully I am old enough now not to have to take polite bites. I just say NO THANKS! Hmm well, since we are eating at 4 I probably won't see you. We are heading up to Davids folks pretty early I think(mid day or so). Maybe I will call on our way up and we can just swing by your place to drop off what I have for you.
6 comments:
Oh I am so sorry to hear that he has been sick. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. Hey are you going to be at your Grandmas for Thanksgiving. I have something I need to drop off for you.
Of course, when am i not up for Aunt Faye's salad, I know its your favorite! ;) We won't be there til 4 or so though. Love to see you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh goodness, we will be having Aunt Fates salad as well. Thankfully I am old enough now not to have to take polite bites. I just say NO THANKS! Hmm well, since we are eating at 4 I probably won't see you. We are heading up to Davids folks pretty early I think(mid day or so). Maybe I will call on our way up and we can just swing by your place to drop off what I have for you.
get better rio!
Oh, I feel bad for Rio and for all of you guys! I hope Rio gets better soon and and everyone gets to rest a bit!
What bug does he have? Is it the nasty stomach virus? How miserable for all of you...hopefully you're now getting some rest too!
Post a Comment