Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

My baby is 2 years old! It seems like yesterday she was born. Belize is the most amazing girl, she is helpful, polite, sweet, lovey, and so much fun. I love spending everyday with her and I love being her mom! She is a great big sister and is constantly loving on Rio.

Update: Last week Belize sang Happy Birthday and counted to 13 (minus the number 5). She refers to me as Shauna half the time and has started saying things like:
"Shauna, I told you" when she's upset w/ us.
"Don't push me Mom" when we move her.
"Dad, don't hit me" when we touch her.
Can't wait til we're in public and someone calls CPS! Sweet sassy molassy! She started to be much more interested in dress up and wore her tutu to the store yesterday. She cracks me up and makes me smile every day, she is just a joyful child!

4 comments:

Krysten said...

Happy Birthday Belize! We hope you had a fantastic day!

Erica said...

so cute - love the comments. crazy things those kids make up :) and the big picture on your blog - oh so adorable!

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Belize!

The Knight Family said...

I love the picture of Belize! I am also digging your residency map... Great idea. I guess we will see you guys next month? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!