Crazy 8 Tag
Krysten Tagged me so here goes,8 favorite TV shows...
1. Burn Notice
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. DTWS
5. TLC's What Not to Wear
6. John & Kate plus 8
7. My House is worth What?
8. Chuck
8 favorite restaurants...
1. Tucanos
2. Jai Thai
3. Cedars
4. Specialties
5. The Georgian Room (I've only been there twice but dang, it was good!)
6. P.F. Changs
7. Bizarros
8. Nana's soup kitchen
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I nursed a baby
2. I watched raising Helen w/ Michelle
3. I changed multiple bibs and diapers
4. Read a book to Belize
5. Went to the grocery store BY MYSELF!
6. Ate leftovers
7. Checked my email, my blog and facebook several times in that order
8. Took a very interrupted 20 minute nap.
8 things I look forward to...
1. being able to sleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time
2. Rio smiling!
3. Belize saying, I love you (these are few and far between but very cherished!)
4. A house with a yard
5. Girls night
6. Christmas shopping (I don't really like the shopping part but getting gifts for people is exciting)
7. Going on vacation someday with out the kids
8. dinner with the Garcias (their food is always so much better than ours!!!!)



4 comments:
Rio really is darling. Fun tag!
So what's your facebook name? I'm on there too- it would just be one more way I can stalk you!
Do you and Belieze want to do next Friday?
I completely agree with you about Tucanos being absolutely delicious! That place would be up there on my list as well... What about the tv show LOST? We've just started getting into it!
Those beginning baby days are rough, I hope Rio soon starts sleeping a bit longer through the night!
I love the song on your blog.
I love the part about dinner with the Garcias!
Post a Comment