Where I have been?! A BIG congratulations to you guys!!! He is gorgeous! I'm so glad your labor went so smoothly, and yes those epidurals are heavenly! Especially when they work the way they're supposed to. :-) How are you feeling now? I'm so happy for you guys, congrats once again!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys! He is beautiful of course. And I love the picture of you, Brannon, and Rio and he is gazing up at you. Instant love already :) So cute! Can't wait to see more pics! Glad you all are doing so well. I'll have to hit you up on some advice a little more down the road on what's it like for Belize and how you're coping with two! Enjoy your new precious one!!!
7 comments:
yeah!!!! congratulations. i am very excited rio won out over cruz!!
He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations! I'm glad you are feeling well!
Where I have been?! A BIG congratulations to you guys!!! He is gorgeous! I'm so glad your labor went so smoothly, and yes those epidurals are heavenly! Especially when they work the way they're supposed to. :-) How are you feeling now? I'm so happy for you guys, congrats once again!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys! He is beautiful of course. And I love the picture of you, Brannon, and Rio and he is gazing up at you. Instant love already :) So cute! Can't wait to see more pics! Glad you all are doing so well. I'll have to hit you up on some advice a little more down the road on what's it like for Belize and how you're coping with two! Enjoy your new precious one!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute!
I really like his name, it fits him! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Everyone looks beautiful!!!!. love the pic of Belize giving little cute Rio a kiss. Congrats!!!!
Ohh.. He's so sweet and adorable! Nice work Shauna!! Congrats!! Love up on him before he grows up so fast!!
Post a Comment