Horray for Chocolate and PB!!! Two of my favs. Can you make these for the the RS service auction? As dessert we are going lots of different kinds of cupcakes.. and these would be perfect!!
Wow, those look fantastic!!! John would go nuts to have one of those! He loves that combination. --Your wallpaper is so cute on your blog site, did you just change the template a while back or did you download it off the internet?
I think we need to swap cooking lessons. I'm TERRIBLE at things like cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ... cobblers, crumbles, custards and other desserts starting with "c". I was sad to hear you can't come to the bread-making class tonight. I'll email you when I make bread next week.
6 comments:
Horray for Chocolate and PB!!! Two of my favs. Can you make these for the the RS service auction? As dessert we are going lots of different kinds of cupcakes.. and these would be perfect!!
Wow, those look fantastic!!! John would go nuts to have one of those! He loves that combination. --Your wallpaper is so cute on your blog site, did you just change the template a while back or did you download it off the internet?
What are you doing to me?? I want some!!!
I think we need to swap cooking lessons. I'm TERRIBLE at things like cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ... cobblers, crumbles, custards and other desserts starting with "c". I was sad to hear you can't come to the bread-making class tonight. I'll email you when I make bread next week.
Those look fabulous!
Post a Comment