Belize loves to get her socks and shoes on because she knows that means she gets out of the bat cave. Well, yesterday when I was getting ready to leave, she intercepted a sock.
Also on Sunday when the choir sang a special number, Belize stood on her Dad's lap and raised both hands in the air for several minutes as if to say, "Hallelujah", and if that wasn't praise enough she clapped when the choir finished much to the entertainment of everyone in the pews behind us.
Ahhhh, it's a crazed mosh pit raver- what happened to my little girl? . . . . those Backyardigans can be very influential.
Yes, I know you are supposed to use pennies for charity but I thought they could use a one year litttle girl for the new Homo Sapian exhibit at the zoo. She thought it was funny when her bum got stuck in the hole.
1 week ago



1 comment:
she is such a sweetie, and i love that picture of you two together. too precious.
Post a Comment