Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birthday Girl!

 Belize was born at 6:26 in the morning.  I will never forget the incredibly spiritual moment when I first looked at her sweet little face.  She was mine and I was hers.  Our lives before, now and after are woven into the same beautiful tapestry.  Belize, I feel so privileged to be your mother.  Thank you for being my first born, I hope you understand how this is all new and I am just learning.  I make mistakes and try to learn from you and from Heavenly Father how to be a good mom.  Thank you for being patient with me and letting me be a part of your joys and your triumphs, your struggles and your tears.  You are a good daughter and I am so pleased with you, I'm practically pink! :)  I love you!

Belize woke up to a giant Hello Kitty balloon, pink carnations and chocolate cake for breakfast!
 No doubt, little brother benefited.
 You chose Brighton to come on our family birthday adventure.  We went to see, "The Rise of the Guardians" on opening day followed by lunch at Islands grill.



We ended the evening with a movie in the car- your favorite! 




No comments: