Thursday, November 01, 2012

A New Era

We moved!  

We moved into a house!
We moved into a house 3 minutes away from our apartment!
We moved into a house 3 minutes away from our apartment with 3 bed, 2 bath, a garage and a BACKYARD!!
We moved into a house 3 minutes away from our apartment with 3 bed, 2 bath, a garage and a BACKYARD and we will NEVER live in an apartment AGAIN!!  (I am type screaming this!)

And for the first time in our 9 year marriage and Belize's 6 years of life we will not share walls with anyone and oh, did I mention, it has a BACKYARD!!!  My excitement can barely contain itself.  

Its the same size as our apartment but its mostly updated and well maintained and feels like a MANSION!

 No joke, Belize was BEYOND excited to get "Command Strips" she's had the commercial memorized for a while now.
 Taking a Dorito/Internet break.
 We had to set up a blockade around the kitchen so we could unpack it- that didn't last long.
Below (My favorite in the house is this chair my friend Melody bestowed upon us in the move- the sunshine streams in the window and hits it just so- heavenly).
 We have a playroom!  Bonus!

 The kids get good use out of the favorite chair.


 Our backyard is all brick- at first I was concerned it would be a little dangerous- then I remembered what kind of kids I have.  They are obsessed with riding their razor scooters out there.  Mayan just likes to be let in and let out- over and over. :)
Oh, and did I mention it costs $2750 (thats the only part where I cry tears of sadness instead of joy).  We are now living our vacations instead of taking them but it is completely and utterly worth it- ants and all.

1 comment:

Erka said...

Yay, congratulations on the house! I think brick backyard is wonderful, I wish I had that!