Friday, November 30, 2012

A lot of Westin!

 I love being an Aunt but never have I loved it so much when I got to actually MEET my nephew!  Westin Thomas Walton.  He almost 3 months old AND he is precious.  I love him.

This is my third time ever being in Rexburg/Idaho Falls and I have to say it was by far the best, mostly due to my favorite people being there!
 The "other" aunt- haha.
 Nakey Westin!




 Gah!  This boy kills me!!!!  Look at that little grin!

That boy loves his Dad!
 Richelle MADE all of her Christmas ornaments, they were so cute that I convinced her to make some for me too!  Thanks Richelle!!!!
 I tagged along with Sarah to her college classes- she's so studious.

 You can DO IT Westin!!! I believe in you!
 Lots of selfies this trip- mainly because Brannon asked for them but maybe a little bit because I never get the chance.  I bet YOU think this song is about you.
 After a night of Zumba- love my sisters!

 I just want to eat those cheeks, they are so delicious!

No comments: