Saturday, October 20, 2012

 Me (Thinking I'm so cool cause I got Instagram now)
 Mayan (thinking she's so cool cause she's nakie (but seriously that is pretty cool that she can get away with running around the house naked, don't you think?))
 This zooble (found in Mayan's diaper after half the day- not cool.  Plus it reeked so I chucked it).
 Life IS a picnic!
 This is Mayan's happy place- Petsmart puppy daycare.
 Mayan ripped her toenail off- ouch!
 Sisterly love

 The kids love Sister (Chari) Myers!  She brought over some food when I was sick and also happened to bring Madagascar3.  She really is an angel!
 Mayan throwing an unusual fit- it was so cute that I just had to laugh.
 Caught them book sharing at preschool.
Brighton showed up in the morning for school walkpool wearing the SAME outfit in different colors.  Belize was so happy, prior to that she'd been throwing a fit because I was insisting she wear a sweater.

1 comment:

Erka said...

Fun updates! You are catching up fast! I think I am going to start using Instagram too. Congrats on moving to a house!!! It was a very big deal for us too, after seven years of marriage!