3 days ago
Thursday, September 06, 2012
Happy Anniversary my love.
I'm embarrassed to say that sometimes I complain to Brannon that I feel like I'm in a holding pattern. The feeling like I'm holding my breath until a new stage of life begins or I'm taking the ACT all over again and I am so ready to be done after 5 hours that my legs are twitching and my brain can't think a single thing more. But right now I am thinking of all the wonderful blessings in my life and I feel ashamed that the words ever left my mouth and entered his ears. I don't want to end this residency and look back on these years as sweet memories without appreciating them now. I want to be present. My life is incredibly rich and full. Often times when I try to write about how wonderful Brannon is- my eyes get all teary and the words just don't come and that is just because
if I have him, then I have it all.
Posted by
Shauna
at
12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment