To say that Mayan is loved by all would be an understatement. I was noticing the other day how long her body was in her crib and it brought wetness to my cheeks. I have utterly adored this past year with her. Today is her birthday so I will tell you some things about her. Mayan has 8 teeth and has just taken her first steps in the last few days. Her little babbles and coos are precious (she has not yet entered the high scream phase). She loves to be naughty and get into the toilet and the shower- other than this, she is a perfect angel and I am very serious. She says, "Uh-oh, dog, and mama (though I'm still not sure if she's referring to me)." Her favorite toy is my cell phone- she likes to say Hi and press all of the buttons. Following closely is any toy that is soft enough to cuddle or pet. She is obsessed with dogs of all sizes. To say "I love you" she pats your back. She understands the words, "soft" and "don't touch it" and "what's that?" She loves bedtime and refuses to be rocked or sung to- she's just prefer a binky in the mouth and her crib thank you.She adores her brother and sister and is perfectly content to follow them around all day like a little puppy. She puts up with Belize's rough handling and laughs at Rio's silliness. If you say, "Loves" she'll lay her head down on your shoulder and snuggle (for a few seconds, that's her limit). She's an on-the-go girl who likes to know everything that's going on, she's very curious, and she is such a little lover. Everyday I find myself thinking that I am so lucky to have her in our family. I love you Mayan!
Mayan received a very special present today- her first cousin- name unknown, a red headed boy born to Aunt Richelle and Uncle Darren.
*Update: They named him Westin Thomas Walton.



3 comments:
Love your blog! I'm trying to get back to ours, but it may take a while - Love you! Aunt Thoma Lee
These are awesome pictures! Mayan is such a cutie!
I love the one of her and Rio! Rio looks so hansom in hats. Happy Birthday to Mayan and Westin!
Post a Comment