Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This is what your children have to say about you:


Belize:
My dad is 31 years old.
He likes to spend time with us.
The best thing he cooks is eggs.
His favorite food is salmon.
His favorite thing to do is pl ay chess
What do you like to do together? Go on daddy/daughter dates.
He is really good at being a doctor.
My dad is special because he's my dad and makes money for us
What does your dad do to relax? lay down
Where does your dad like to shop? albertsons
What do you love most about your dad?  That he's my dad and he takes me on daddy/daughter dates.
What does dad do at work? Fixes bones and does clinic.  What's clinic?  I don't know.
If you could buy your dad anything, what would it be? a mechanical back scratcher
My dad is as handsome as:  a prince
He is as sweet as:  ice cream
He is as smart as:  a great dane
Most of all, he is as special as:  gold.

Rio:
My dad is 25 years old.
He likes to play with Belize.
The best thing he cooks is tomatoes.
His favorite food is chocolate milk.
He favorite thing to do is play with Belize.
What do you like to do together?  Play the Wii. especially table top.
He is really good at the flying game on the Wii.
My dad is special because, just cause. Cause he plays with me.
What does your dad do to relax? lay down and relax
Where does your dad like to shop?  every kind of stores
What do you love most about your dad? He plays the Wii with me.
What does your dad do at work?  Makes money.
If you could buy your dad anything, what would it be?  A toy daddy.
My dad is as cool as: the Wii.
He is as smart as: a smart daddy
He is as tall as: Heavenly Father
Most of all, he is as special as: mommy.

Mayan:
I don't know how old my dad is, just that he's MY dad and I am so excited whenever he gets home.  He's my second favorite person and I love to snuggle my head into his chest and smile to show him that I love him a lot!

And a shout out to Grandpa Gregg- my Dad!  I hope you got your card today, you deserve a heck of a lot more than a card but hey- do grandkids count? hehe  I love you Dad!  
Great dads are promoted to Grandpas and its true in the case of our Abuelo too!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: