1 week ago
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Mayan 9 months
Getting Mayan up from a nap is like Christmas morning- her face lights up and she gives you the biggest little grin as if she's just received the best present EVER in the history of Christmas mornings. That girl- she melts my heart every day. She just turned 9 months old- a great achievement if there ever was one. She has existed as much time out in the world as inside my belly, I can't believe pretty soon we will be looking forward to her 1st birthday. She has been such a joy as a baby that I am reluctant to move on to the next stage. Her hair has gotten significantly lighter, she broke one upper tooth and has one more coming. If you touch her nose with your finger she giggles and scrunches up her little nose. She can wave and say, "Ba ba ba ba" so I guess technically her first word is Bye Bye, although, I swear she says Hi too. She's enjoying her new found mobility and spends a lot of her day rolling or crawling backwards or getting into sitting position or sitting on her knees in order to see what the kids are doing. She is still a mama's girl but also enjoys all men in general- weird. I can't remember exactly what her stats were at her 8 month appt but I think she weighed over 19 lbs and she dropped down to the 75% in ht and wt. Oh and she really likes her binky. AND she also LOVES spitting, which is unfortunate because my kids like to make that sound as well so if anyone spits you can imagine the melodious chorus that commences.
Posted by
Shauna
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment