My sweet pie! Oooooooooh, I could just eat her up! And nibble on every little roll! Mayan is 7 months old. She is sitting on her own with occasional falls. She is using her two little teeth to much on everything. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to feed her babyfood or breastfeed- this girl is excited about food and watches us unceasingly. She rolls all around but hasn't shown any interest in crawling yet. Girl found her voice! And loves to yell and fake laugh. We are all soaking her up and there are many a fights for her attention. Mayan adores her Dad and follows him around the room with her eyes the moment he gets home from work. She continues to be a champion sleeper and a dream of a baby.
1 week ago







1 comment:
she's getting so big! i love the last picture on the left side. so cute!!! i'm still entering the DA sweeptstakes every day! fingers crossed.
Post a Comment