My darling sister came to celebrate her and my mom's respective birthdays. Well, the really exciting thing was that we found a place near my place that she could get an ultrasound and find out the gender of her baby (she would have had to wait a few WEEKS in Idaho). Since Darren wasn't here, they decided that we'd have fun and see the baby but put the sex of the baby in an envelope and she could take it home to open it with him. THANKS HEAVENS she caved and we all Skyped together for the big reveal . . . .
. . . patiently waiting for Darren to get home from his class . . .
It's a BOY!!!!!!! Congratulations Richelle and Darren! I cannot wait to be an Aunt for the first time (everybody else has had all the fun!) I can't wait to coo over him, spoil him and then give him back so I can have a good night's rest! ;) haha
Well, what is a birthday in LA without a visit to Bottega Louie?
I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my family. We shopped for baby clothes, ate good food, and just enjoyed being together. I want both of you back, asap!
The best cupcake ever (second to Cupcake Jones in Portland), chocolate with runny gooey caramel inside and a macaron to top it off!
3 days ago



1 comment:
haha. I think that we should do that every year. For our birthdays. Plus Sarah!!!
Post a Comment