A couple days after we got back from Seattle, our good friends the Mades came into town for a couple nights. My kids are in love with their kids. Then we met them out at Anessa's parents' place in Palm Springs.
We visited The Living Desert zoo, it was charming! Addison was Rio's little buddy and they hammed around, when Rio wasn't having a meltdown (those are happening daily now).
Anessa and Miss Peyton.
We love our friends so much! We laughed, took care of our ninos and Brannon and Paul tried to sneakily "help" Doug with Skyrim. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Love. This. Picture.
3 days ago



1 comment:
Okay - so I just got caught up on the last 6 months of your blog! Sorry ~ you know we have been busy with the custody battle for Jayden and Kaylee and we now have full legal and physical custody!! that doesn't mean I can regroup and regularly blog - but it's on the list! LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the kids around the big tree! and of course I love your Blog and you! Aunt Thoma Lee
Post a Comment