That slow motion moment in a movie where a man, in the midst of conversation in a crowd or while wrestling with his children, looks up and catches eyes with the love of his life. Their gaze locks in that split second. He smiles and the audience inaudibly exhales. She knows she's married the man of her dreams. In all her life there will be no one she loves like she loves him.
Now speed up to real life. Forget the movies. I get to have those endearing moments on a regular basis. They happen so fast that its easy to miss them, but when I catch them, I can't help but hold my breath. I married the man of my dreams. I am realizing that in the busyness of life, with everything that pulls my attention other directions that I need to recognize and enjoy the beauty of these moments.
I am so in love with you.
Deeply madly.
I'm glad we choose eachother, may we never recover. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment