Friday, October 21, 2011

Belize likes to add the word "unfortunately" into her daily speech.
Why does she want to put on make-up, paint her nails, and wear my clothes?  Why does she want to grow up?  Why?  WHY???
 Loves her sissy!
 Bahahahahaha!
Belize is quite the little lady.  Still as energetic as ever but becoming a little softer around the edges.  She shot another commercial today, the crew cooed and swooned over her cuteness.  She makes friends wherever she is and this was no exception.  There was Joe (production manager?), Frankie (her school tutor/1st little person she's ever met), Jenna from wardrobe, the makeup lady, the main camera guy and the director to name a few.  And after a minor meltdown about not wanting to unwrap a Christmas present (who's child is this?!) she wowed everyone with her stirring performance of "girl on Christmas morning looks down at present, gets excited, opens present, is surprised, and gets excited again by jumping around" but only after being bribed by the director who delivered with a wrapped BIGGEST BAG of skittles I HAVE EVER SEEN!  I think after 4 trips into the city and a couple of meltdowns though, this mama is spent.  I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she said no so she is officially in retirement- unless she wants to do it again sometime in the future.  We packed up to leave, as I was wondering what in the world was I going to do with that many Skittles, and Belize ran off.  I found her handing out one skittle to each of the crew members, what a sweetie pie!  (Fortunately Belize willingly compromised to leaving most of the candy on the craft table and bringing home a cup full).  Be looking for a certain Sports Authority holiday commercial airing on a cable channel near you- that's a wrap!

4 comments:

Erka said...

Is the station just localk or nationwide as well? It would be fun to watch Belize's commercial!

Shauna said...

Erka it is nationwide. :)

Whitney said...

Wow, you've got quite the star/diva in your house! I'm excited to see the commercial, how fun for her to look back and be able to say that she was on tv.

robin marie said...

what are you talking about? you are totally a stage mom! i can see it now! ha.