Rio's 3 year old Birthday Interview:
1. Rio, how old are you today? 3.
2. How does it feel to be 3? Um, good.
3. How was your day? Good.
4. What was the weather like? That. (pointing out the window)
5. What do you think is the most important you've learned in life so far? I'm good.
6. How do you think you're different than a year ago? I know I'm here.
7. What's your favorite thing about yourself? Me.
8. Who's your best friend? Jonas.
9. Tell me about your family. I love them.
10. What do you like about having 2 sisters? Um, I want 2 sisters, because its so FUN!!! And I can say Hi and hi and Hi! to baby.
11. Did we take any vacations this year? I have to do my work.
12. What is your favorite song? I am a child of God.
13. What is your favorite movie? "Rio."
14. What is your favorite TV show? God.
15. What is your favorite color? Blue.
16. If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? Play puzzles with Nana and you.
17. What is your favorite toy to play with? Toys.
18. What is your favorite part of the park? Nothing.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? A cake.
20. Do you think you'll ever get married? No.
21. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Nothing.
22. What is your favorite food? Salmon.
23. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate.
24. What are you scared of? Nothing.
25. Anything else? No.
Rio was super excited for his Dragon birthday party! Aunt Sarah made his birthday card and we had all his friends over to run around like crazy and eat cake. Rio is like a ray of laughing sunshine. Everything about him is charming, from his deep voice to his long eyelashes to his contagious smile! If you know him, you can't help but love that boy! I love you Rio!
1 week ago




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rio! What an awesome little dude you have there!
Post a Comment