Today the primary president told me Belize said to her "I help my brother when he's stuck. That makes me a peacemaker."
"Mom, I don't want to bare my testimony, I want to KEEP it!"
If Belize doesn't want to do something, she finds a Cranium card and says, "Mom, listen to my story." Then proceeds, something like this: "The little girl isn't tired and doesn't want to go to bed so she colors a picture." To which I say, "Let ME read the story." "The little girl wants to mind her mommy and goes to bed." Then she takes the card back and says, "No, that's not what it says, it says . . . . (she makes up another "story") This continues on and on.
Rio is getting clearer in his pronunciation of certain words. Still most of his words sound the same, only Mom can translate. He is constantly cracking us up with his good-natured antics. He has started singing the song, "Clean up, Clean up" when we pick up, but it sounds more like, "Ne-nuh. Ne-nuh."



No comments:
Post a Comment