Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rio Bi Dio

When Rio isn't being a grumpy grumperson, he is a happy go lucky kid. Right before Mayan came he started pretending he was a baby in a high pitched voice so we thought we were done for, but turns out he is a pretty great big brother. He runs little errands for me like getting diapers and wipes and loves to kiss Mayan and sing her songs when she's crying.
We rented the movie, Rio and afterwards, as we were driving in the car, I hear him singing in the back seat, "Rio! Rio!" then to the same tune, "Belit name, Belit name"- I think he thinks everyone should have a song with their name in it!
His favorite saying is, "Holy Moly Waka Wolly!" I need to try and get it on video, think very EXCITED and high pitched!
He and Belize have started wrestling, which drives me crazy because its only a matter of minutes before someone is crying. I was worried for when Belize was in school but Rio has started doing imaginary play by himself and is quite entertained by animals and castles and marbles. He is so darling when he "talks" his little things.

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

That last picture makes him look so old and tall. I need to hear his Holy Moly song :)