Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lil' Mayan

Mayan is only a few weeks old but already she has stolen our hearts! She is a wonderfully content baby and generally has a good 4 hour stretch during the night! She sleeps A LOT during the day but recently we've been seeing more of her awake time. She seems content to listen to her brother and sister run around. Belize and Rio have started calling her a "professional pooper" and Rio says, "We can only say that word in the bathroom" everytime I remark that she's pooped.
Mayan has the cutest little pucker face where she purses her lips! She always sleeps with her hand resting on her cheek unless she's swaddled. She fits just perfectly in the crook of my arm- sigh! I love her so much! That being said- I am still not a baby person but Mayan might just be the one to convince me otherwise.

Did you know that washing in oxyclean and then drying in the sun gets rid of old spit up stains? Thanks for the use of your line Kristen- again.

2 comments:

Maxmomma said...

You are welcome to use the line anytime Shauna! Well... at least for three more weeks, and then it will be a bit longer of a drive ;). But when you come to visit, bring the laundry because this place has a line too! We need to take a pic of how she fits in the crook of your arm... she is perfectly sized for it and I love it!

Keri said...

oh. my. goodness. she is so precious. love her chunky cheeks. love the pic of little her on the big bed (might be stealing that idea). love her pudgy little hand nestled against her cheek. She looks like she's packing on the pounds already!! Can't wait to see her :) and i DIDN'T know that about oxyclean and sun drying. I'll have to try it!