Call me crazy but I feel like I could have another baby- like tomorrow. The requirement being that Brannon have the same schedule he does for the next week (I'm going to miss it so much!) and the baby has to be exactly like this one:
1 week ago
Call me crazy but I feel like I could have another baby- like tomorrow. The requirement being that Brannon have the same schedule he does for the next week (I'm going to miss it so much!) and the baby has to be exactly like this one:
Posted by
Shauna
at
2:39 PM
1 comment:
Ok. I bet it is harder for you to believe, but really, she is 5 weeks already? I am floored! Time flies, right? She is simply adorable, fantastic job girl! I am totally impressed at how fast you have posted pictures and videos, very inspirational. As you may have guessed, I have been a bit AWOL. Tell your hubs hello from Josh. He is working massive hours, but nowhere what Brannon does. You are a strong woman and my hat is off to you. Hope to catch up with you guys soon! I have another brother who is supposed to get married in California!!
Post a Comment