Sunday, August 14, 2011

My friend spotted this wood, dora sticker covered dollhouse on the side of the road, I took it home, sanded it, primed and painted and -voila! Selling it on craigslist.

I wouldn't be living the LA experience if I didn't put my kid up to being in some commercial-haha. My friend is a talent agent and Belize booked her first (maybe last cause it was a lot of driving) job. This was her "costume". If she ends up being in the final cut for the commercial I will post it around Thanksgiving time. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said, "being on a real stage", but when asked if she'd like to do it again she said, "yes but only if it could be shorter".


Chezie, Brighton and the kids had to kid-test the durability of the dollhouse.
Just some sunday shots.

No comments: