2 call nights this week- then Brannon's birthday and VACATION- then 3 more calls and Dr. Orton will officially be in his 3rd year!!! 2 years down, 3 to go! Even though it feels like we've been living in California for years, it feels like this year has been the LOOOOONGEST! And while it has definitely been the hardest, I feel like we've also felt the most blessings. Our marriage is strong (who knew that less time together would equal more dates- WAY to step it up Bro!), our kids are helpful, funny, adorable and both in great stages, we love our church callings, our friends, we Skype often with our families. I think that joy has been taken to a new level this year. I would like to thank Brannon for supporting our family and being a fantastic dad despite illness and fatigue (that includes a little grumpiness sometimes). I couldn't have chosen a better and more amazing life and eternal partner. I love you babe and am so pleased with you (aka proud-haha).
Last year Brannon was too sick to go to the Alumni Dinner/Roast so this year we got a babysitter and prepared for the worst!

Brannon in 20 years- "The most interesting guy in the world."

But honestly, I was surprised at how many good things they had to say about Brannon. It wasn't even really a roast. And although I did take a video, I will not post it due to the fact that this is a "family" blog and your ears might bleed. He did go into Orthopedics- remember?

Brannon with all of the graduating Chiefs (5th years).

Eli Swanson and Kacey Perkins-Tift

Eddie Namoto

Sunjay Menon

Roger & Anita, from what I gathered are the heart of the ortho staff.

Max, Albert & Brannon. The 2nd years who "geterdone".
No comments:
Post a Comment