Brannon and I headed to an evening in downtown Seattle and the kids headed over to Nana and Grandpa's.Nana made sure to bring back lots of treasures from their latest adventures. This headpiece was from Egypt. Mom, did this come back with us or stay at your house?
O these kids are way too spoiled! These red flyer trikes were waiting for them.
Although the plasma car is still the favorite.
(I HAD to put this video in too because of my Dad's laugh at the end- it's kindof the best laugh in the world)

Then we went to our old stomping grounds of the Woodland Park zoo. The kids LOVED it! We met up with Seth, Kathy, Colton, and baby bump Bingham/Perrins. They fit into the friends for life category.
Aren't they cute together (the bumps?)








2 comments:
Your pictures are making me miss Seattle, booo. Looks like you guys are having an amazing time!
I've always wanted to go 'clam digging.' Love the pictures!
Love your boots in the 'bumps' picture! You guys look beautiful! You're so close! One of these times, we need to come down to Seattle and see ya when you're here!
Post a Comment