A while back my Aunt Thomalee sent these gorgeous Mexican wedding costumes (Jayden & Kaylee wore them), I knew then I needed to save them for Mother's Day gifts. They were a little big but that just means more pics in a year or two.
1 week ago
A while back my Aunt Thomalee sent these gorgeous Mexican wedding costumes (Jayden & Kaylee wore them), I knew then I needed to save them for Mother's Day gifts. They were a little big but that just means more pics in a year or two.
Posted by
Shauna
at
9:18 PM
4 comments:
Shauna~these pics are too cute!!! Thanks for posting them!!! :) ~Denise
Adorable!!! The outfits and the kids!
Your Dad just told me to look at your blog - the cutest pics-and I love the fountain in the back. I can't believe it has been that long since Jayden & Kaylee were that little, but they are going into 2nd and 3rd grades soon! Hold on to those precious years as long as you can! Love you~~ Thoma Lee
so cute i can't stand it! i love all these pictures!
Post a Comment