Friday, May 27, 2011

Belly update

I believe this is around 25 weeks.And this is around 27? I don't know, i'm not very good at keeping track until the end when I'm feeling like a pregasaurus and feeling very desperate. So far everything is fantastic, Mayan is moving like crazy and although I'm a little on the tired side, I have no other symptoms except for some occasional heartburn and I get really hungry but can't think of a food to satisfy the craving- very frustrating. Remember when I lost patches of tastebuds with Belize?- that was weird.

6 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

You look so good pregnant. Your belly is tiny, I'm like twice your size and only 14 weeks along. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Keri said...

Lookin' good!!

The Knight Family said...

You are possibly the cutest pregnant woman on the planet. No, not possibly. Definitely!

Keily said...

that red dress looks awesome on you. :)

Brittany said...

You look great!! So glad you are having a good pregnancy so far.

Erica said...

okay so it's been WAY TOO long since I've been over to your blog- congrats on number 3!!! and of course you are the CUTEST pregnant lady I've EVER seen!