Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Waltons

The Waltons are just the cutest gosh darn newlywed couple you've ever seen! Richelle and Darren came to visit and to Disneylandia (Darren's 1st time!!!) It was so fun to have them here, the kids leeched onto them and they practically had to pry themselves back to Idaho.

We had a fiasco departing flight but we DID get to spend extra time together and finally take pictures! Here is Darren and Belize in a "nest". Darren was a trooper babysitter!
Richelle once stated, "I don't think I'm going to be as stressed out as a mom as you." Oh, this cute newlywed couple, although I'm positive they will be great parents, I invite Richelle to- BRING IT!!!!

6 comments:

Richelle said...

um. i'm pretty sure i never said that. ever. you made that up.

Shauna said...

I FOR SURE did not make it up, it's WAY too good to make up! hahaha

Richelle said...

maybe your pregnant imagination made it up. cause there's no way that i said that. that is definitely not how i think about you.

Shauna said...

Not preggo brain, you said it before you were even married, it makes me laugh every time I think about, Brannon can attest.

Richelle said...

i highly doubt it.

Becca said...

Haha! Congrats on being prego with a girl! I also love the name Myan. We were so close to naming out little one Mya. You also have the cutest belly ever! I wish my belly looked as cute and stretch mark free as yours when I'm pregnant. :)