I've been watching Toy Story 3 on repeat lately. I never fail to cry- those poor toys, what choice did they have other than to watch their boy grow up and accept their fate? Perhaps it is when Andy passes Woody on to the sweet little girl in the end that I realize how deep their friendship is. Woody loves Andy enough to let him go and Andy does the same in return.
Okay, so the real reason I cry is that someday my kids are going to grow up and maybe secretly I feel like they won't need me anymore and I cherish that need!!! It's what get me up (literally) in the morning- I mean WHO is going to pour their milk for heaven's sake!!! Like I said, I have issues! (Side note: Do you remember when Belize went through a phase of saying, "Ishies" all the time? Never did figure out what it meant).
In actuality Toy Story 3 has nothing to do with these pictures, I officially have pregnant brain and am allowed to post whatever I please for the next few months.
Oh yes! I remember now why I thought of Toy Story. I was trying to think of a good post title having to do with good friends.
A lyric maybe?
From a song about friends?
All I could come up with was, "You've got a friend in me" (remember the DVDs been set to repeat).
And there you go- sound logic.
Also, Rio loves Chezie and Caillou (the show).



No comments:
Post a Comment