Emma, Kate, Belize and Rio playing in Aunt Judy's front yard.I don't think I am qualified to speak to how amazing Grandma June is. She is the eppitemy of the Orton gene strength. She is sharp, highly intelligent, talented, spiritual, loving. . . . the list goes on and on! We were honored to share in her most momentous birthday to date- 90 years old!
Funny story: At Grandma's reception, Rio was with Isaac (16) and doing a little dance, Issac asked him if he needed to go potty (assuming he was potty trained) and showed him to the men's bathroom, where Rio proceeded to strip. Isaac, now panicked, found Brannon and I and we went into the men's bathroom to find this: . . . . smart boy! and I love the black socks look-haha!
Belize had a grand time running around with the girl cousins her age. Brannon is going to have to help me out with names cause I probably met 100 new people that weekend.
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment