Thursday, February 17, 2011

Utah Part 4

We are lucky enough to have the most wonderful friends in Utah! We finally met the Strain's new addition, Roman who is darling! We played at the Gateway Science museum with Roman and Christina and were going to meet up w/ Jared but then I got sick and we had to cancel dinner, I guess we'll just have to come back soon for a raincheck!


Rio got a big kick out of the ball blowing tubes.
Aubrey and I have been best friends since she was born so it is only fitting that our kids start to be friends early too! :) We had so much fun hanging out with them and then Kyle watched the kiddos (even put them to bed!!) while we got to go for gourmet pizza and desserts with the Taylors.

Gorgeous mama and baby!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Did I miss something? You're pregnant? That is awesome. Congrats!

Maxmomma said...

So fun to read your blog Shauna! Funny, we spend hours and hours together, but I always learn things from your blog! I'm loving the leather Orca on your cabin bed- ha ha! That's classic. Thanks for the posts!