Sunday, December 19, 2010

Getting caught up cause guess who got a new camera?

Belize got her own set of scriptures for her birthday from Brannon and I. They have her name on them and she LOVES to tote them to church.

Swanie picture holder. Belize likes to make crazy "inventions."

The only cute Santa pic we got with the kids, only Santa was a no-show for the event- WHAT!?!??!!
Just another day brought to you from Belize's stylish wardrobe.
One of Brannon's young men, Chase Hastings had his send off party for his mission in Barcelona, Spain.
I could not BUY a cute pic with Santa without Rio doing a weird face- ha!

Mom, he finally let me put his superman shirt on him (but I was sneaky and he didn't notice when I attached the cape, needless to say, once he found it, he freaked out and ripped it off- bahahahaha). Sorry my kids are weird.

I DID ask for a pose. (Note: that is 2 dresses and one skirt)
Is this girl GORGEOUS or what! Holy smokes! Brannon is getting ready to get the shotgun as we speak.

2 comments:

Becca said...

She IS gorgeous! I love the Christmas pictures. Belize and Rio's outfits are so cute.

Erka said...

I love her new haircut! It makes her look older, but she looks so beautiful! She is going to be a heart breaker, no doubt about that!
I loved Rio's funny faces with Santa!