Friday, September 03, 2010

Seattle post #4 Rest of our trip

The kids were pretty much in love with Nana & Grandpa's yard and spent most of their time outside. They also went to Abuelo & Abuelo's for the weekend- no pictures but I hear there was salmon from the market and balloon animals.Warning: Grandparents movie aka pretty boring & long for anyone not related.



Grandpa wanted to take the kids to see the Blue Angel Jets but there were already done by the time we got to Boeing Field, no matter, we walked around in the rain anyways, we're from Seattle, it's what we do.






We went to the Normandy Park Cove with Keri, Naya & Mari (sans Belize who wouldn't mind that particular day, but we did make a very good reference point for what happens when "we" don't mind).

Those ducks must have been stuffed.

2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

Your black and white photos are so insanely adorable. Those should be blown up real big and hung up on a wall! Your kids are SO cute!

Mj said...

I'm glad you were able to get away and visit family. You needed a pick me up big time. I hope all went well with the surgery... Still thinking and praying for you! BTW: I can't believe how long your hair is getting!