Friday, July 30, 2010

A beachy evening

It was cold so Belize wore a swimsuit of course.








My life is truly beautiful. Full of joy- joys like these 3. When Rio grabs my hand with his baby-soft chubby fingers to lead me something he wants and he takes a moment to jump- both feet off the ground. When Belize makes a good choice and then smiles up at me so proudly with that darling dimple on her cheek. When Brannon finds my hand when he's driving (bless automatics) and softly rubs it (I rub you too!) When the Spirit touches my heart when I am anxious and I breathe a sigh of peace and love. Sometimes I weep with wonderment that the Lord thinks I am worthy of all this joy. I hope I can love every moment, good and bad so that I might be able to teach my children about this joy, this joy in our journey. Around every turn, let it catch you off guard, let it soak you up, give it a chance and it will eat you up and hopefully you will never recover.

3 comments:

The Knight Family said...

I don't think your children could possibly get any more adorable. Love all the pictures, and hope all is well.

Weiya said...

hey there lady, thinkin' about ya. love the photos.

Mj said...

Sweet post! Maybe these pregnancy hormones are making you especially sentimental! :-)